What we want you to know about...
Grace Case exists to help brighten the lives and futures of young girls and women by building positive self-image and challenging them to discover their ultimate greatness from within. We are committed to equipping young women ages 13-25 with tools such as empowerment sessions, school and higher learning partnerships, Department Juvenile and Family Services partnerships, school partnerships, charitable donations and more to overcome challenges and function as a valuable and contributing member in their local communities.
Our AIM: Grace Case Ministries, Inc. is a faith-based non profit community organization comprised of 7 key principles to EMPOWER female expectant/teen parents as well as young women ages 13-25 in Prince George’s County, Maryland and surrounding counties.
7 KEY PRINCIPLES OF EMPOWERMENT
- E -Educate ; Providing young women opportunities to acquire knowledge based on their needs and the needs of their children
- M-Motiviate; Helping young women build positive self-esteem, while successfully completing high-school, college, workforce readiness programs, and teaching effective parenting strategies
- P-Produce; Building emerging young women who can positively contribute to their communities, families and society at large
- O-Organize; Assisting young women with categorizing and developing proactive planning skills necessary for coordinating the priorities of life.
- W-Welcome; Welcoming and embracing young women regardless of cultural backgrounds and socio-economic statuses
- E-Equip; Equipping and preparing young women with the tools needed to be able to promote self-reliance and independence
- R-Reveal; Helping expose individual God-given purpose and destiny via Faith-Based mentoring that fosters individual creativity, uniqueness, talent, and spiritual fortitude